Annulation gratuite Réservez plus de 4 jours en avance pour bénéficier de l'annulation sans frais.

Pas d'évaluation
0 Revues
Seuls les établissements avec des commentaires sur les 12 derniers mois reçoivent une note.

Description de l’établissement

Experience the charm of Suite Colonial by Cristi, an exclusive eco-friendly boutique hotel nestled in the heart of the historic Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Our property offers a unique and sustainable retreat for travellers seeking a memorable stay with a focus on environmental responsibility. Also our hotel embraces diversity, celebrating unique cultures and creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all guests. Experience harmony and inclusivity as you explore a vibrant mosaic of cultures. From our thoughtfully designed rooms to our commitment to eco-conscious practices and diversity, we offer a one-of-a-kind experience that sets us apart.

Step into Suite Colonial by Cristi and be captivated by the blend of colonial elegance and modern comforts. Our property boasts a range of well-appointed facilities to cater to your every need. Each room is meticulously designed to provide a haven of relaxation and tranquillity. Whether you choose our Standard Room with a cozy queen-size bed, the indulgent Junior Suite featuring a luxurious king-size bed, or the spacious Superior Room with two beds for families or groups, you'll find comfort and style in every corner. Our rooms are equipped with air conditioning to ensure a comfortable stay and ceiling fans allowing you to soak in the ambiance of the Colonial Zone.

As an eco-friendly boutique hotel, we take pride in our commitment to sustainable practices. From utilizing solar energy as our primary power source to minimizing the use of plastics, we strive to create an environmentally conscious environment. Our dedication to sustainability extends to our inviting common areas, and eco-friendly cleaning services, ensuring a comfortable and guilt-free stay for our guests.

Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Colonial Zone, Suite Colonial by Cristi offers a prime location for immersing yourself in the rich history and culture of Santo Domingo. Explore the cobblestone streets, visit historical landmarks, and indulge in the local flavours and vibrant atmosphere. Our hotel appeals to cultural enthusiasts, history buffs, and travellers who appreciate the charm of a boutique hotel committed to sustainability.

At Suite Colonial by Cristi, we believe in creating an atmosphere of inspiration and delight. Our carefully curated decor combines traditional elements with contemporary touches, showcasing the talent of local artists and celebrating the colonial heritage of our surroundings. Immerse yourself in the ambiance and let the unique blend of history and modernity captivate your senses.

Choose Suite Colonial by Cristi for an exclusive and eco-friendly boutique hotel experience in the heart of Santo Domingo's Colonial Zone. Enjoy the comforts of our well-appointed rooms, indulge in our sustainable practices, and discover the rich history and cultural treasures that await you just outside our doors. We welcome you to embrace the charm and authenticity of Suite Colonial by Cristi during your unforgettable stay in the Dominican Republic.

Suite Colonial By Cristi Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00

Payment upon arrival by cash ,credit and debit card
Taxes not included (ITBIS 18%/Law 10%: Total 28%)
Breakfast included

General:
24 hours reception.
No curfew
No pets, No smoking in the rooms or common areas, smoking is only allowed in designed areas outside.

Vérifier la disponibilité

Arrivée
Départ
Personnes

Emplacement

Les facilités

  • Gratuit

    • Serviettes incluses
    • WiFi gratuit
    • Accès gratuit à Internet
  • Services

    • Accès internet
    • Equipements de blanchisserie
    • Serviettes à louer
    • Local à bagages
    • Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
    • Ménage
    • Centre d'affaire
    • Concierge
    • Service de réveil
  • Divertissement

    • Wifi

Plus de hôtels à Saint-Domingue