Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Nestled in the â€˜Blue Mountainsâ€™ of the Nilgiris, Ootacumund or Ooty stands at over 2,200 meters and has all the staples of a charming hill station. With cool temperatures all through the year, it's inviting setting amidst verdant green hills has rightfully earned Ooty the moniker, â€˜Queen of the Blue Hillsâ€™. Quaint bungalows and heritage buildings reflect Ootyâ€™s colonial past and make it an ever-growing and popular holiday destination in southern India. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>