Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
- Please ensure you have read the health and travel advisory issued by your destination state.
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of check-in itself.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Drug and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the property premises.
- Right to admission reserved.
- Pets are allowed but can't sleep inside the dorm.
- Payment is accepted at the property by card(Debit/Credit) and UPI
In response to Covid-19
- To ensure maximum safety and hygiene for our guests, we have deployed extensive cleaning and sanitation practices across the hostel, as advised by universal health agencies.
- Due to a persistent health threat, the following procedures have been made mandatory at all Zostel properties- temperature check at the time of check-in; taking a record of detailed travel history and current address; strict surveillance for social distancing in all areas. Furthermore, we recommend that you keep your profile on the Aarogya Setu app updated and handy, as suggested by the Government of India.
- Our hostel staff has been thoroughly educated and trained in sanitation procedures and standards. We are imposing all precautions against the virus spread that are under our control.
- Our kitchens will operate under regulated timings to help protect the safety of our guests and staff. As a result, certain services and amenities such as self-service buffets, common kitchens, and cutlery shall be reduced or unavailable.
- Hostel common areas shall have restricted and time-bound usage owing to periodic cleaning, social distancing, and extra caution.
- Our Health Essentials Kit is up for purchase at the hostel reception, which includes a refillable water bottle, 2 units of 100 ml sanitiser, and face masks. Face masks shall be available for purchase independently too.
- Hostel dorms shall function with limited occupancy and scattered bed allotment to maintain social distancing. Travellers shall carry their own soaps and towels to maintain hygiene.
- If you are travelling in a group, you can book a group dorm to avoid contact with outsiders. The entire group shall be allowed to stay in the same dorm in this case.
- We have pocket-friendly packages for long stays, enabling digital nomads and town newbies to have a prolonged stay without the hassle of long-term or lease commitments. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>