Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
15 minutes drive to Zhangjiajie High-Speed Railway Station,40 minutes drive to Zhangjiajie hehua international airport, and 40 minutes drive to train & bus station. Yalin Express Hotel is a 3-star standard hotel, which was put into operation in 2007，Free WIFI, TV, Air-conditioner. This hotel lies among the beautiful mountain. You will feel fresh and comfortable immediately stepping into this hotel. When you walk in the corridor you can hear murmuring water from the nearby stream, you can see the spectacular scenic spots such as husband and wife rock yellow stone village, 6-wonder pavilion. Only several minutes walk to the street where there are many shops and restaurants, this is the most- recommended hotel for the backpackers.
Warm Welcome to Yalin Express Hotel!
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: Please inform us 3 days before the arrival; otherwise, you will be charged for late cancellation fee/ no show fee
Check in from 6 AM
Check Out by 13:00
Payment on arrival: Cash or Mobile Payment (Alipay & Wechat)
Breakfast not included
Curfew from 11:00 PM
No Smoking in Room
Reception 24 hours. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambres (24 heures/24)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>