Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation fees will be charged for bookings cancelled as followed:
14 days no charge
7-4 days before 20% charge
3-2 days before 30%
1 day or same day 50% cancelation fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full amount due upon arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Family friendly, we are generally considered to be one of the quieter hostels in Cape Town. Facilities include leafy garden and courtyards with barbeque, fully equipped kitchen, Cafe' with internet access and the Blue Skies Travel Center for all travel arrangements. Some of the rooms have good views of Table Mountain. We also provide comprehensive information, arrange airport shuttle, inexpensive car hire and tours.
Established in 1993 Zebra Crossing is featured in various travel guides including Rough Guide and South African Handbook. Footprints South Africa list us in their top ten and 'Let's Go Recommends'
Lonely Planet (2000 edition) say 'A good piano and a good atmosphere. It's one of our favourites' Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>