Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
All rooms are en-suite. With 228 beds altogether, the rooms mainly consist of 4 beds and have access to Wi-Fi. There's a bar and barbecue area, with snacks available to purchase from the on-site shop. You're also within walking distance to the Eden Project itself.
YHA Eden Project is located on the doorstep of the Eden Project - you only have to walk a few steps and you're at the entrance! You can even buy your entrance tickets from us to really make the most of your trip. The location is perfect for those who love the outdoors as not only do you have the Eden Project gardens nearby, but the hostel is right next to the off-road cycle network. It's also a great base if you want to explore the Cornish coast, with water-sports available at St Austell Bay.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2015 - Bell Tents
Get the festival-inspired glamping experience with a beautiful bell tent. These six sophisticated and spacious tepee-like tents are fitted out with a double bed and three single beds - enough room for 4-5 people to chill out in. You'll feel right at home in the Eden Project with their eco-friendly solar lighting and comfy bean bags. The product described as 'Tent' on Hostelworld is infact the Bell Tent product.
YHA Eden Project's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00.
Check out by 10:00.
Breakfast not included. Please note that our breakfast price is £6.25.
Reception is open from 8-11 am and again from 4-11 pm.
We have two accessible Snoozeboxes with accessible en-suite bathrooms.
We also have:
Step-free access to reception and some rooms
Accessible reception desk
***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.***
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.* Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Serviettes à louer
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>