Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Le mot d'HostelworldLa traduction suivante est une traduction automatique effectuée par
Description de l’établissement
湘子门国际青年旅舍 西安南门里湘子庙街16 号
We are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street.
our adress in pinyin:nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao
Happy time:Pool table game at every thuesday night！Dumpling party-every friday night!
Free pool table
Free 24 hours hot water
Free DVD room
Cheapest tour to terra-cotta worriors
Yangzte River Cruise tour
Permit to Tibet
It is said that the brother of the Song dynasty Emperor, Zhao Kuang Yin used to reside here in this very building, which has over 200 years of history, and for this reason has been especially preserved in Ming dynasty style by the Xi'an government. It is the only building of its type in the whole of northwest China, and is divided into two main parts: the front siheyuan with it's open-air courtyards and exquisite masonry, and the back with wooden panelling recreated in traditional ancient style. The charming atmosphere and friendly staff will instantly make you feel at home.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Xi'an - there is no need to take a taxi to any of the local sights, they can all be reached by foot within 10 minutes. Right outside our front door is the centre of Xi'an's nightlife, bar street (defuxiang) where there are plenty of bars and coffee houses where you can relax with locals or other travelers from all parts of the globe. And right outside the back door is the imposing South Gate, where you can scale the Ming dynasty city walls and command an Emperor's view of the whole city. Here you can truly escape form the hustle and bustle of city life, yet only 100 meters from our door lies South Street, one of the four main roads within the centre of Xi'an's city walls.
Xiangzimen truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place.
If you have any problems here just ask any of our reception, bar or restaurant staff who will be able to help you. We offer information on all local tours, and it's possible to book tickets here, to suit all tastes and budgets. We can also help you buy train tickets to other destinations in China, and even help you to get a permit to enter Tibet.
In our hostel you'll find a well-stocked bar where you can enjoy your favorite drink, or a selection of both Chinese and Western cuisine, including pizza, pasta, sandwiches and other snacks. Each Friday evening we invite you to make dumplings here, free of charge! It's a great way to get to know other travelers, and learn a little Chinese culture while you're at it. You'll find Xiangzimen is a multi-cultural hub of communication. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- table de billard
Xi'an Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel dit
Le mur de la ville est l'une des attractions les plus proches, à seulement trois minutes à pied. Je recommande en particulier de vérifier le quartier musulman. Là, vous pouvez essayer la nourriture et des collations Xi'an local; ce est comme un marché ouvert, surtout la nuit ce est très-passe!
Si vous voulez passer du temps à l'auberge, il ya des choses intéressantes à faire aussi bien; tous les vendredis, nous avons un parti boulette où les clients font manger des boulettes gratuitement et. Wang Bin, Propriétaire
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>