Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Wildberry Hostel is Arusha’s first Maasai BOMA Village in the heart of the city. Each of our 6 Maasai lodge/huts are traditional in appearance on the outside with a boutique finish inside. Situated on a beautiful spacious property, surrounded by lush gardens and only a short 5 minute walk to the City centre there is no better value for money than Wildberry Hostel. With an on-site Tourism office Wildberry Hostel helps plan a variety of travel experiences including day trips, cultural experiences, week-long adventures into the African wilderness as well as time out on Zanzibar’s finest white sands and the turquoise waters of the Indian ocean. Everything you need is right at your doorstep.
Wildberry Hostel has a trusty and reliable on site booking agent to cater to all our clients Tanzanian travel requirements including safaris, Kilimanjaro treks, culture tours, Zanzibar retreats as well as transfers to neighbouring cities or countries. The Wildberry Hostel has a cafe/lounge bar on site which is the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail or selection of fresh healthy salads,wraps or something to share off our Messe menu. For those wanting a more traditional/local food experience we have the Tanzanian BBQ (offering a selection of BBQ meats). There is also a small gift/curios shop on site for guests to pick up some souvenirs to take home. Security is also super important to us and we have 24 hour security as well as cameras throughout the property to ensure guests are welcome and comfortable during their stay. Additionally we have staff available who can take guests on a town tour so they are familiar with the area. Everything clients need can be found at Wildberry hostel without ever needing to leave the gates.
Wildberry Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception hours: 9:00 - 22:00. Please advise your arrival time if it is out of reception hours.
No minimum or maximum stay Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>