Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- We do not accept group booking for than 9 people. Even if its booked with different accounts or names or multiple times, it will stand cancelled.
- In case of a group of 4 or more, we may purposefully allot different dorm rooms.
- If the group behaviour is deemed unacceptable at the property, the Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Any group bookings which has note been authorised in advance, or done by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
- The right to admission is reserved with Wheelers
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Wheelers Hostel is based more on the lines of personalized service. We are known for providing cordial hospitality with class facilities set in peaceful/opulent ambiance. From an environment in which silence will replace the stressful noises, you might be used to. Whether you are a thrill-seeking adventure lover or in search of serenity we will give you a unique experience that will remain with you long after your visit. Our hotel is surrounded by stretches of undulating hills and greenery with the panoramic grandeur of the Himalayan peaks. It is developed with the intention to promote the enormous tourism resources and to encapsulate the spirit of the area. One can just stroll or drive around or take a hike. Guests can relax and soak up the sun and watch the little ones make new friends at our hotel. We try to be an ideal company by upholding the values and fulfill the commitment to the customers. We are also mindful about providing accessibility options for tourists with physical disabilities ( like wheelchair users, ramps-grab-bars, signage and Braille wherever possible).
So visit us soon for a wonderful unforgettable experience.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with 2% transaction fee.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. Curfew: As this is located at a quaint hilly area, it is preferred to be reasonably less noisy after nightfall.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We trying to create an universally inclusive environment in the hostel, which means we welcome all sort people irrespective of their gender, race, culture, caste and we would want our guests to be equally inclusive and respectful towards his/her fellow boarder.
- Along with being universally inclusive, we are also providing accessibility options and first preference will be reserved for any differently abled boarder. Accessibility options or services like ADA specified Dormitory with single bed, Bathroom, Grab Bars, Tactile installations and Signages are available.
- Guests are expected to be empathetic and considerate towards their fellow guests.
- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel. People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal guardian.
- It is mandatory for each boarder to present valid Government approved ID proofs. The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card.
- Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
- Hostel is committed towards travellers and backpackers and hence we do not recommend families. But in case you are travelling with your family and you would want enjoy the experience, we have deluxe private rooms to meet your requirements.
- Prepayment is mandatory at the property during Check-In
- Non resident or guests are not allowed inside the rooms. You can meet with them in the common areas.
- In case of 4 people travelling together, guaranteed accommodation in the same dorm room will be confirmed according to the availability.
- Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Food, alcohol consumption and smoking inside dormitories and common areas are strictly prohibited.
- Outside pets are not allowed.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain polices are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.' Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Douches chaudes
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>