Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our location is perfect because we are in the downtown area (baixa chiado) which is in the very center of Lisbon. Dona Maria II National Theatre is only 600 m from the apartment while Ribeira Market is just 800m from the property.
The metro Baixa Chiado is just 2 minutes away walking from us. Furthermore, some of the most relevant tourist landmarks of the city are at a walking distance from our apartment such as Castelo de São Jorge.
Welcome Home - Terms and conditions
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
non refundable booking there will be not refund. property can charge it anytime.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
we do not have 24 hours reception
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per room per night
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>