Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Offers ten private rooms as a peaceful retreat from the tourist hustle. Perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing, designed for those who prefer a chilled and stylish atmosphere.
The rooms themselves are recently renovated and offer a great view over the bustling Viru Street. From here all the best cafes, restaurants, bars, museums and galleries are a very short walk away, while the Town Hall Square is literally around the corner.
Our international staff has traveled around Europe and fell in love with Tallinn - therefore dedicated to showing you the city and its insights, suggest where to go, and share their tips on the best local places.
All rooms are furnished and the beds are prepared with linen and a towel. You will get your own set of keys to your room and the building allowing for 24 hour access. Free Wifi, one guest computer, and laundry service are provided. For those who want to prepare their own food, we have a small but fully equipped kitchen.
Town Hall Square
Night life district
Olde Hansa Restaurant
Viru Shopping Centre
Train Station Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>