Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In the evening or throughout the day the bar and restaurant of this family friendly hotel are great places to relax and to feel like in your home.
The twittering of the birds and the greenness of the yard in the center of the capital are a value added to the taste of food and leisure offered to this environment at any season.
The hotel has 25 rooms in total all furnished with Air conditioning, Satellite TV, minibar, internet, working desk etc. The bar has two facilities: the first with the view on the street and the second under an intimate sky of an interior yard, where you can enjoy the spirits and the deserts of any season.Other relaxing facilities embroidered with traditional handicrafts that do not change the feeling of being a guest in a warm hospitable environment.The winter and summer restaurants full of greenness are rich in colors and voices of exotic birds. Beautiful Mediterranean and Oriental kitchen. Qualitative and hygienic cooking with a special variety of wood baking.
In Villa Tafaj, you can arrange different seminars or events. Our friendly and experienced staff will help and assist you to organize your next event or seminar in our conference room. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>