Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Villa Marlin is located in the distribution point fat Cienfuegos approximately to some 100 meters of the bay, in front of club Cienfuegos and to some 300 meters of the marine marlin, of hotel Jagua and of palace of valley, also in the area is found the point heritage cultural and architectural of the city. La Puerta cultural heritage, The Hotel Jagua and its surroundings, The Palace of the Valley architectural jewel of the City and Cuba, The Club Cienfuegos with restaurants bars and swimming pool, The boardwalk of the City with beautiful view of the bay.
The room boasts a bed matrimonial tables of night luggage hanger for clothes air-conditioning way split bath private water cold and warm 24 hours also has refrigerator and tv.
Villa Marlin policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC per person per day.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- Courts de tennis
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- fer/planche à repasser
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>