Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit is cost of all rooms of one night. Security Deposit is not refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Villa Letizia is located in a quiet neighborhood of Rome Aurelio. It is possible to reach the daytime level with the underground (buses 246, 246p and 247o if you want it can also be reached on foot.
Villa Letizia it is not a typical hotel, but a Casa per ferie (non-hotel accommodation facilities) that offer an economic stay in Rome for pilgrims, religious tourists, students, pupils, families, ect.. Villa Letizia is managed by Sisters Catechists of Sant'Anna that over 47 are offering hospitality is those house (casa per ferie).
Villa Letizia can host 110 quests in single, twin or triple room, family rooms (communicating via corridor o terrace) and rooms with facilities for the disabled. All rooms are with privet bathroom. No AC, at the moment. Every guest will get a: clean bed sheets, towels (are changer every 3 days or after every guest or up to request) and shower-gel/shampoo (2in1) and hair-dryers in a bathroom. Rooms are with simple furnishings but with everything necessary for a good rest. d) In the air where we are located, we do not have any historical places to visit, because it is a residential air that is air to take a rest. There are some restaurants, or food can be delivered to Villa letizia and sharried with friends in our garden or common air.
Villa Letizias' Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
7:00-23:00 (after the reception is closed, we have staff FOR EMERGENCY ONLY)
No Pets allowed. No smoking. Respect to everyone. Credit card will be checked with our bank. We could make pre-authorization one night. No party.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>