Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our aim is to cater for the independent traveller’s needs, whether that be relaxing round the pool with an ice cold beer or taking advantage of all the adrenaline activities we have on offer.
Livingstone Backpackers is situated in the heart of Livingstone Town. Ideally positioned for the town centre, shops, markets, museum, bars, airport, train station, bus stations, as well as being close by to the Mosi Oa Tunya National Park and the majestic Victoria Falls.
All activities and excursions such as white water rafting, bungee, microlight flights, helicopter flights, elephant rides, lion walks, rhino walks, cheetah walks, devils pool, cultural tours and more, can be booked through our activity desk.
Accommodation is available in four bedded dorms, double en suites and a camp site. No deposits for bedding!
Our facilities include a swimming pool, climbing wall, hot tub, self catering kitchen with braai’s (bbq), restaurant, fully stocked bar, library, car park, dstv, 24 hour security and internet access. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Transfert aéroport gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
1er, Les Gagnants par Pays Zambia
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>