Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Vic Street B&B is located in an apartment in an ancient palace in Naples built with the typical tuff stone that serves to keep the environment cool in summer and warm winter. It is managed and cared for by Antonio who above all wishes to put himself at the service of the guest even before his arrival.
Vic Street B&B bed and breakfast in Vicoletto Pietro Colletta 9 represents a quality choice in the Neapolitan hospitality and tourism sector.
Three rooms to choose from, all with private bathroom available, one different from the other, furnished with style and passion, with private bathroom, air conditioning with heat pump, free WI-FI covering the entire area, the bedrooms they are well insulated from the outside and from the other rooms. Let yourself be pampered by our welcome and our professionalism, you will feel at home. In addition, a common area with kitchen and living room to enjoy a bit of relaxation after the day spent seeing the beauties of Naples, a rich breakfast is served, equipped with a kitchen complete with everything needed for cooking. Upon your arrival, I will be happy to welcome you with a warm welcome, giving you all the information and useful tips to brighten your stay. The service staff will be present for the rearrangement of the rooms every day from 10.00 to 14.00hs
Vic Street B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night
Reception Hours: 14.00 to 19.00hs
We do not accept customers minors of 2 years, no adults more than 65 years old years of age.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>