Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In collaboration with Daiquirí Tours, the hotel offers last minute deals for tours and excursions.
It will take less than five minutes to get to the Malecon, the most famous seafront boulevard in Cuba and considered the most romantic place to Cubans. The hotel is located nearby the 23rd, the main avenue of the city, also known as Havana's Broadway due to the theaters, cinema's, night clubs and other entertainment venues you find here. This place is located in a town of the same name 'Vedado', one of the best suburbs of the Island before the Revolution so this makes quite interesting the area for a walking tour, in order to see how the town got almost stop in time and to see contrast between socialism and capitalism.
The complex exists in 3 hotels combined, with more than 200 rooms, Superior, Ocean view and standard so that the different needs of the guests can be fulfilled. All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, safe and a mini-bar.
Vedado - Saint John's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment: We will charge your credit card with the full amount just after the booking has been made.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- bain à remous
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Salle de sport
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Centre d'affaire
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>