Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located in separate buildings, Utö Värdshus and Seglarbaren serve Swedish dishes for lunch and dinner. Snacks and light dishes are available at the Backfickan bar and night club.
Guests can relax and chat with other guests in the common room, which features a TV with DVD player. Leisure options include mini golf, a playground and a bookable tennis court. Bikes, canoes and mopeds are available for rent nearby.
Hostel Utö is close to the Utö Mining Museum. Guests can restock their supplies at the grocery store and bakery next to the hostel. Several beaches are found within 5 minutes’ walk.
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Linge non inclus
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
- Adapté aux enfants
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- TVA inclue
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours advance notice.
Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards payment accepted on arrival.
Check-in 15:00 - 18:00 hours.Please note that this property has several locations. Guests check in at Utö Värdshus, next to the hostel.
Reception is open 08.00-18.00. Guests arriving after 18:00 are kindly asked to contact the hotel in advance in order to receive check-in information.
Check-out 08:00 - 13:00 hours.
Breakfast is not included.( 125 SEK)
All Taxes included.
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>