Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
group bookings should be made 7 days before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have 3 rooms in total, which fits 4, 5, 6 people respectively. All rooms are fairly spacious, equipped with bunk beds with privacy curtain and bedside lamp, private lockers, mirror and air conditioning.
We have 3 toilets and 2 shower rooms which are shared.
We have 3 areas that you can mingle with other guests.
1 is the reading corner with many travel books and magazine;
2 is the living room with sofa and sitting area which you can play cards, games or simply chit chat with each other.
3 is the roof top which you can enjoy your beer and BBQ.
There are some freebies in Umbrella house. Coffee, Tea, clean towels, toothpaste, shampoo, soap are all provided! High speed Wi-fi is everywhere in the house. All rooms are air-conditioned and heated. There is also washing machine, dryer and bicycle which you can use for a small fee. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>