Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We invite you to stay in a 250 years old merchant house in the middle of a 2000 years old city.
The house, which was partially bombed during the war, is now well occupied with all what travelers need for their short or long stays in Nablus. Turquoise is located in the heart of the old town of Nablus. it is lies within walking distance from all city attractions, transportation hubs, restaurants and cafes.
In Turquoise, we are committed to offer the highest of our hospitality values, and we believe that we not only offer an accommodation, but an experience.
Turquoise Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival only by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Child friendly. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- lampe de lecture
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Tableau d'offres d'emploi
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>