Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 GIORNI DI PREAVVISO
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
E' PREFERIBILE CONTATTARE PRECEDENTEMENTE PER LE PRENOTAZIONI DI GRUPPO
E' NECESSARIO FORNIRE SEMPRE CONTATTI TELEFONICI
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
It is very cosy and equipped with every comfort. Conveniently located a few meters from the main street of Trapani (Via Fardella), and few meters from the city beach, it is just few minutes from the old town center (less than 10 minutes!!!!), from the port which has recently been renewed to host America's Cup, from the beaches (free ones as well as equipped), from the modern part of town, and just a few steps away from bus stops to/from airports and to/ from Palermo.
Excellent to be used as a base for different excursions thereabout Trapani: Erice, Segesta, Marsala, Mazara, Selinunte, Egadi Islands, San Vito lo Capo… so many fantastic places located a few km from the city.
Trapani Home's Policies & Conditions:
There isn't a reception open 24h- it's important to know arrival time before
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>