Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hanoi Lotus Hostel offers you a quiet stay in the central of Old Quarter. It gives you the most convenient to discover everywhere in Hanoi city by taxi, bicycles or even by walk. It is very short to reach Hoan Kiem Lake, Night Market, dining area, entertainment places... Come to our hostel, you can go by all the vehicles by all the time.
All our rooms were designed bright, elegant and safety. All the facilities in the room just for the purpose of safety, cleanliness and airy. Even in Shared Dormitory room, you still can enjoy the private moment with large balcony or big window sky view and street view. All the bed in Dormitory room has bed curtain All rooms were well-equipped with remote controlled air conditioner, broad-band internet WIFI, hot water... We guarantee: No bed bug, nature light, comfort mastress, and friendly people.
Staying at our hotel, you will be served by our strong team, enthusiasm. They love my job and willing to make you satisfy whenever you stay in our hostel. You can enjoy many special service for free that not many hostel can do. We offer you for free bicycle rental, free cooking class (available only if from 6 people), free welcome drink. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Linge non inclus
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>