Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Wanderlust is NOT located in the touristy and backpacker’s ghetto of Main Bazaar or Fort, but in an urban village in upscale North Jaisalmer, This is an ideal setting to experience the city like a local away from the travel scams and the aggressiveness that everyone associates Jaisalmer with.
We guarantee when you stay with us, your stories about Jaisalmer will be totally different and you will love to come back..
@The Wanderlust we have:
6 Private rooms
1 Common lounge with Guitar Travel Books and Magazines
1 Huge rooftop with beautiful panoramic views of the Fort and Sunset
Travel Desk to help you plan your travels and Camel Safari
24 hrs Front desk. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Nettoyage a sec
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>