Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have a small British-style breakfast menu available (yes, we have HEINZ beans!), and plenty of other great food options just a stone's throw from our doorstep. We offer a fully stocked bar, including our specialized 'Twisted Cocktails' - it's hard not to get into the island vibe as you sip on a cold one and watch the village go by.
Most nights, it's pretty quiet at the Gecko - we understand that it's been a long day down at the beach, or kayaking around the bay, so we try to maintain our chilled vibe and generally close the bar by 10pm. However, we do occasionally hold special events, such as our weekly Nintendo Switch night.
The Gecko looks forward to welcoming you into our little slice of paradise!
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 8:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours: 08:00 to 22:00
10% extra cost for credit card payments. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Serviettes à louer
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>