Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are subject to a 20% deposit that must be paid within 7 days of the booking date. The remaining balance is to be paid no later than 28 days prior to the date of arrival.
In order to validate the booking a valid debit/credit card must be provided by the person in charge of the group.
If not differently specified, that person will be responsible for any damages caused, lost keys or violation of hostel policies (such as no-smoking policy).
Deposits are non-refundable. Group bookings may be amended subject to availability up to 28 days prior to the date of arrival.
Late amendments (less than 28 days prior to the date of arrival) will not be eligible for any refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's vibrant Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College.
Come stay with us and enjoy:
24h reception and no curfew
Free international land line calls!
Free 24h coffee break! Have a cup of tea/ coffee or hot chocolate any time!
Free luggage storage!
Free ice cream party every Monday!
Free Wine & Cheese night every Tuesday!
Free dinner every Wednesday!
Pub crawl every Thursday!
Welcome drinks on Fridays to kick off the weekend!
Big kitchen to cook in!
Lounge with TV and library!
Free DVDs and board games!
Artist's gallery… And more!
We want all our guests to have a great visit to Dublin! Our friendly staff is happy to help you out with questions, ideas and guide you to the sights, best restaurants, pubs, and clubs in Dublin. Many of them are just around the corner. We also offer tours so you can explore the rest of Ireland! Our staff can book them for you and answer your questions.
Linen is free and you'll find free city maps in reception. Choose between eleven room types: Mixed dorms, female's only, private dorms and private doubles/twins.
We're tucked away in a side street just off of Camden Street. Dublin buses and LUAS are right outside our door. Bus 16 (one-minute away) will take you straight to and from the airport! We also offer an early morning shuttle (€7).
So come join us! Explore Dublin and stay at The Times Hostels - Camden Place.
Children under the age of 16 must be booked into private rooms.
Please note we have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
All cancellations must be received 48 hours before to your arrival date. Check-in starts at 14:00.
Valid photo id required upon check-in. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>