Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are The Salty Pelican Yoga & Surf Retreat. It’s a place where there's a great opportunity to connect with a collective bunch of feel-good people looking for a dose of health, inspiration, good vibes and good times. The Salty Pelican is a lifestyle, a place where like minded new friends connect, eat great food and practice daily yoga… We love what we do here and employ people who thoroughly enjoy their jobs.
The Salty Pelican surf and yoga retreat sits snuggled between the sun-dappled shores of Cascais bay and Sintras dramatic mountain range. Cascais renowned for its glorious stretch of white sandy beaches which are simply stunning, beautiful palaces, cosmopolitan vibrancy and as Lisbons most sophisticated beach destination. With over 300 days of sun per year, you spend most of your time outdoors, even in winter. Take a stroll on the seaside promenade and discover many beachfront cafes where you can absorb the clean swathes of golden sand with the wide stretch of the Atlantic sweeping around the bay to Cascais. Perfect. Sitting there, sipping on a galao, Portugal’s version of a café latte, you can limit yourself to thinking nothing but good thoughts.
OUR YOGA & SURF RETREAT
Imagine waking up to the sound of the sea breeze moving through the trees… practicing yoga at sunrise right by the seaside… hearing nothing but the sounds of crashing waves and catching your first waves on Portugal’s beautiful coastline. Here at The Salty Pelican is a place to be happy... A place to feel like your own... a place to feel like home... it’s an entire experience consisting of everything we love: surf, yoga, sun, sea, salt, adventures, great people and good vibes. So kick-up your feet... grab a cold sangria and really enjoy the spectacular BBQ sunset dinners here. Life is just that easy at The Salty Pelican.... Experience revitalising Yang Yoga sequences in the morning followed by a gentle late afternoon class of restorative Yin yoga.. A team of certified instructors who follow a very unique approach in teaching will make sure that you learn the proper techniques, ride the waves and have loads of fun whilst perfecting it. We try to balance a lively atmosphere at The Salty Pelican with comfort and a good night's sleep.... Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Dernières arrivées
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>