Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are trying our best to deliver professional services as well as creating a welcoming atmosphere for every customer; so that you can share out the different lifestyle and culture to others.
With a passion in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry, we guarantee that you will be satisfied by our exceptional services and enjoy the unique accommodation design.
Forget the city life that drives you nuts every day. Here you will find a lot of fun by area’s activities during the week and enjoy our unforgettable BBQ activity on the weekend. Be a part of The Rooster, you will find the accommodation just like your home!
Food tour, live music, pub crawl, beach kitesurfing… Spend your time and explore the city.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 06:00 to 22:00.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18.
11. Pets are not allowed. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>