Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Oliver St John Gogarty penthouse apartments are located in Dublin's premier tourist location, temple bar. Our full serviced, tourist board approved accommodation is located beside all of Dublin's major tourist attractions such as trinity college, the Book of Kells, Grafton street shopping, the Guinness storehouse and all major galleries and museums.
Our centrally located apartments are perfect for large or small groups (we cater for up to 26 people in adjoining self-catering apartments alone) so if you're planning a hen, stag, celebratory weekend or rugby tour just call us and book it today! And don't forget... The Oliver St John Gogarty bar is located within the complex so you'll be entertained from dawn to dusk!
During your stay at the Oliver St John Gogarty Penthouse apartments, you can do as much or as little as you like. Enjoy all the cultural activities this quarter has to offer by day, visit the Guinness storehouse, Christchurch cathedral, hit the shopping hotspot of Grafton street, watch as temple bar comes alive by night, or simply relax in your quiet and relaxing haven, and let the world, like the Liffey flowing through Dublin, just pass you by.
With our apartments (sleeps up to six people) a self catering break in temple bar is more affordable than you might think!
Stay with us and enjoy:
fully equipped kitchen
serviced on a daily basis
secure parking next door
outside communal seating area
super-central location - you will have no need for any transport, as everything in the city centre is on your doorstep!
open 24 hours / no curfew
Please note our cancellation policy before booking:
Cancellation received 14 days or less before arrival date will result in one nights accommodation being charged.
Cancellations made 48 hours or less before date of arrival will result in 100% of accommodation price being charged.
During Peak Events ( St Patricks Weekend, Rugby Weekends, New Years Eve) cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will incur 100% charge for all accommodation.
Please note that you may not check in before 14.00 hours
Please note there are 5 two bed apartments and 1 three bed apartment, sleeping 4 and 6 respectively.
All apartments have one en suite, and one bathroom, a fully fitted kitchen, dining room and living room.
Please note: we don't accept children under the age of 18 years. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- fer/planche à repasser
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>