Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Hosteller Rishikesh offers a peaceful stay in natural surroundings. With a capacity to host 30+ travelers, the hostel comes equipped with dorm rooms, private rooms, and cottages. Guests can also enjoy the mountain view, huge green gardens and the yoga area. The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk.
At the hotel rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Come, chill at the favorite backpacker hostel in Rishikesh to learn more about how one can calm & control the senses of all the materialistic things in the world.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the total amount of your stay.
Check-in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash or prepayment from credit card.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>