Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our entrance hall combines neutral tones with rich sumptuous textures and hardwoods, reflecting the Clifton Hotel's Victorian grandeur, which reverberates throughout our premium quality establishment. On the ground floor, guests may choose to relax in warm and sumptuous surroundings in our spacious reception area and TV lounge, adorned with rich mahogany antique furniture, paintings and striking corniced ceilings, each capturing the essence of 19th Century splendour.
All rooms are equipped as standard with:-
• Satellite TV.
• Direct dial telephone.
• Tea / Coffee facilities.
• Trouser press available in some rooms.
• Hairdryer available at hotel reception.
• Iron / Iron board available at hotel reception if and when required.
Check-in from 14:00 - 23:00
Check-out by 11:00
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Deposit Policy - 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.
We accept payment by cash debit & credit card.
Taxes are included
Breakfast is included
Guests will be contacted by property once booking is made in order to attain the guests CVV code. If a CVV code is not provided the property holds the right to cancel the reservation Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>