Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy is 50 per cent up to the final 2 weeks - then 100 per cent of total fee
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Mumbles, was originally named Les Mamelles – ' boobs' by the French sailors who braved the rounded rocks on the edge of the bay. Today the Village has lost none of its appeals. A contrasting corner of Wales, that takes you from City to Coast. We are only a short ride away from the University and Swansea centre.
The Chapel House is an ideal base camp for surfing, walking and biking. We are in the perfect spot for you to enjoy an idyllic few days in the wild west of Wales.
The Chapel House Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
A basic complimentary breakfast is included
Our official reception hours are from 3pm to 8pm, We can take people in outside of these hours ad hoc - through prior arrangement. We will send guests the code for the door for self entry.
We will not facilitate bookings for Stag and Hen dues or young families.
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>