Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our cosy 14 bedroom hostel and lodge sits just outside the downtown area of Telluride along the beautiful highway 145. Surrounded by hiking and biking trails, and just steps from the San Miguel river which provides world class fly fishing.
In just a 10 minute drive, or a ride in our free shuttle, find yourself at Telluride Ski resort, which boasts some of the best skiing and snowboarding terrain Colorado has to offer.
Amenities on site include our full service bar, complimentary hot breakfast buffet, high speed Wi-Fi, hot tubs, pool table and ski and board storage.
What makes our Hostel truly special is the location. Find us in the heart of the San Juan mountain range of the Rocky mountains, Colorado. The perfect base camp for adventurous souls and nomadic travellers with a love of the outdoors.
With year round attractions to keep you occupied. In the winter experience skiing and snowboarding Telluride's epic ski resort with everything from beginner slopes to expert terrain. The San Juan range also offers unlimited backcountry access for those experts looking to challenge themselves in the steep chutes, couloirs and gladded aspen groves of the surrounding mountains. Or, you can even sign up for Heli skiing in the nearby town of Silverton.
For those not looking to ski or snowboard, there’s no shortage of winter activities, from snowmobile tours and dog sledding to ice climbing and snowshoeing before relaxing in the local hot springs.
In the summer, enjoy hiking to some of our favourite local waterfalls, mountain biking miles of high alpine single-track, exploring 4x4 jeep trails, fly fishing on the San Miguel river just steps from our front door, rock climbing the steep cliffs of the surround peaks, white water rafting, stand up paddle boarding, or visit one of the local yoga studios to find your zen. There's really no shortage of activities for the adventurous souls! So rally up the troops and start planning your Colorado trip... Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>