Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle and min-fridge in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with rain-head shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms are equipped with smart TVs which allow connections to youtube, netflix, etc.
Free use of bicycles and bike/car hire are available at this property and the area is popular for cycling. A variety of services are available, including tour arrangements, laundry, and ticketing.
Dong Hoi Airport is 32 km from the property.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 13:00:00 PM
Check out Before 11:00 AM
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 24/7 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Piscine en plein air
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- ventilateur de plafond
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>