Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
TeeUP Home located in District 4 neighbors the hustle and bustle of the city central (District 1), only 700m away by crossing Ben Nghe Canal.
What is more wonderful than enjoying sunset and Ben Nghe river straightening out of the movie with a cup of tea at the window or even in your own room.
TeeUP Home is tranquil, spacious and packed with free wifi, cable flat-screen TV facility, kitchen and bathroom amenities to make your stay enjoyable.
TeeUP Home prioritizes the safety of travellers, thus 24-hour security, automatic fire alarm and fire extinguisher are equipped.
On-site motobike rental, gym, beauty care services and an outdoor swimming pool are available.
TeeUP team is willing to suggest all the tourist attraction, even local must-do activities.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00 PM
Check out Before 12:00 Noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 24/24 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de sport
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Distributeur de billets
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>