Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Refundable Booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Set within leisure district of Pecatu, Bali, which is one of Bali’s surfing and cultural destinations.
Taman Asih Bingin Homestay is blessed with an inducing ambience of Balinese culture and design. With its lush greeneries and gardens that blends seamlessly with its beautiful surroundings, this property offers tropical sanctuary and warm Balinese hospitality for those who are in to unwind and enjoying the serenity.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out Before11:59 AM
Payment on Arrival: Cash or Credit Card
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Superior room provide cold shower only
Reception working hours 8:00 AM - 23.59 PM
There will be additional charges for any blanket/linen sheet/ towel required from the guest, due to all room set with NO Blanket. Rate will be informed on their receptionist upon check in. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de sport
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>