Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located close to party area (Loh Dalum Bay) just a few minutes walk. 10 minutes walking distance from the main pier.
We provide a communal area outside the hostel where you can exchange your experience with other travelers.
Our dorm rooms have Air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, safety lockers,hot shower and we provide you with a towel at check in and each bed has it's own light and plug for charging your electronics.
Offering cozy and clean beds, Sweed Dee is a warm and friendly hostel, We are willing to respond our valuable guests every requirement to meet highly satisfactions.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check-in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 am. to 20:00
- If want to check-out before 8:00 am, you can inform us 1 day before your check-out date.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area.
8) We only accept guests the age of 10 years old or more.
9) No external guest allowed, otherwise THB1,000 fine.
10) No food or drink in rooms.
11) Any unwashable stain on below items ie. blood, ink, drink, food etc.
(1) Pillow case: THB100;
(2) Towel: THB250;
(3) Bed sheet: THB500
(4) Blanket: THB 700 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>