Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Surrounded by greenery at the edge of an idyllic typical cottage Strandnara is an ideal alternative for people looking for beautiful nature and calm surrondings.
The organic hostel consists of a main building, an angle building, a selfcatering building and six cottages, 95 beds in 26 rooms. Strandnara houses a communal kitchen, dining room, barbeque area, an open fireplace and a guest TV lounge. All rooms have shared bathrooms. Books, magazines and games can be borrowed for free, free Wi-Fi.
Check in time is between 4 pm and 6 pm, time for check out is no later than 11 am, for late arrival, please contact the hostel in advance.
Organic breakfast can be added for 80 SEK, ordered in the reception the day before. Organic beddings can be rented from the reception for 80 SEK, including towel.
In summer & weekends the organic cafe 'Eco by StrandNära' is open. Guests can also use of the barbeque area in the surrounding garden.
Strandnara is an excellent starting point for exploring Olands rich flora and birdlife. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>