Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available.
Stayokay Egmond has got 181 beds divided over 2-/4-/6- bedded rooms with wonderful panoramas of the dunes. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds and private bathroom and toilet. Upon arrival you will receive bed linen so you can make your own bed. A towel is not included but can be bought at the front office. Of course you can also bring your own towels.
Stayokay Egmond is a modern and sustainable hostel. Have a drink in the bar or tag along for a tasty meal in the restaurant. In the summer you can relax and have a drink at the sun-drenched terraces. The hostel is near the beach however when you decide to stay on the property you can make use of numerous facilities such as;
- Pool table
- Outdoor playground
- Ping pong table
- Several board games
- Soccer goals
- Bicycle rent
- and more..
Check-in 15:00 - 23:00
Check-out 08:00 - 10:00 a.m.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1,80 per person per night.
In case of no show we will charge the full amount of the first night.
We accept payments by cash & credit card
Stayokay is part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the large cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
- that group bookings (10 people or more) need to be booked via the group department.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- that we have a maximum of 7 nights
- that guests under 16 years need to be guided by their parents or legal guardian. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>