Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
NOW OPEN, this hostel boasts fresh airy rooms, brand new bathrooms and a contemporary look and feel throughout. You can find a mix of modern dorm rooms and private rooms which are all newly built and decorated. Each bed come fitted with USB ports, plug sockets and storage lockers. Did you know the hostel was once a former Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo office? There was even a top secret military safe left behind that has now been transformed into a contemporary new private room.
Benefit from high spec FREE WiFi throughout the hostel along with 25% off food and daily drink deals & Happy Hour downstairs in Belushi’s. All beds are made upon your arrival with fresh linen.
St Christopher's Edinburgh Old Town Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards or cash.
Maximum stay is 7 nights.
Check-in & check-out time:
- Check-in starts at 2pm and check-out is at 10am.
- Please note that we require an in date government approved - drivers license, passport or national ID card at check-in.
- Guests under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.
- You are required to pay a £2 deposit for your key at reception which shall be returned to you upon handing your key back at check-out. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Accès à Internet
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>