Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Today's travelers seek to live unique experiences.
Spotty offers its guests the ideal spaces to connect with the city and its people in a different urban environment. Provides adults-only accommodation with a bar and a terrace.
Located in the city centre of Bogotá, around 6 km from Corferias International Exhibition Center, 6 km from El Campin Stadium and 11 km from T Zone. Also Luis Angel Arango Library, Bolivar Square and Quevedo's Jet.
Spotty Hostels has eight rooms types for those who travel alone, as a couple, with friends or with their family. At the hostel rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.
In addition, you can enjoy a bar, a games room and restaurants inside the building. Our location will allow you to know the city like a local, you will have close by: museums, cultural centers, restaurants, music and art.
Spotty Hostels Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation until 6pm on the day of arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Transferts Aéroport
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>