Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Sleep Place Hostel is located in a peaceful area allowing you to relax. It is also near to the sea and a yacht club giving you a wonderful view. Sleep Place Hostel is 5-7 minutes from the railway station and the Marina. You will be able to take pleasant evening walks along the seashore to the central embankment where all the traffic of the city of Vladivostok takes place. You will be able find a large number attractions.
Sleep Place Hostel offers comfortable dorm rooms. Each bed has curtains and is equipped with a plug and an individual lamp for each guest. Most of the rooms have air conditioning. In our hostel there is a large common kitchen with a large plasma TV, 2 refrigerators, a microwave oven, a cooking stove and all kitchen facilities for cooking and eating, excellent for gathering and socialising.
There is also a lounge area with a large lounge and sofas, a huge TV, a relaxing common use environment for hostel guests.
Sleep Place Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>