Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
SIMABO is an association for the protection of animals that was recognized as a charity of public utility by the Capeverdean government in 2013. 'Sima bo' is a Creole expression that means 'like you'. Our main objective is to spay/neuter as many animals as possible on the island, to avoid poisoning campaigns and other cruel and useless means used by the local authorities against street dogs and cats. Our project, based on the three pillars of castration, deworming and adoption, is the first and only one of this kind that received a EU-grant worldwide to date. SIMABO employ 12 workers, all Capeverdeans, whose salary derives from the hostel's revenues. Any sensible traveller will be able to assess how sweet and innocent these animals are, and will have the possibility to visit our shelter and clinic to have a glimpse our daily work! By visiting Mindelo and Sao Vicente with us, or by staying at our Hostel, you will contribute directly to our cause and to the salaries of our workers without additional costs for you.
Please note that we don't have animals at the Hostel, but you can visit our shelters and our clinic at any time during your stay. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Serviettes incluses
- Echange de livres
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Local à bagages
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>