Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Shivam guest house is listed in most of the leading guide books such as lonely planet India (since 2001 till now 2013),French guide books le guide routard, le petit fute, trotters India
Shivam's roof offers a dazzling sunrise view of the fort. The hotel has several floors capped by a two-tier restaurant which exemplifies Indian's rooftop culture. The lower tier is covered by the upper and equipped with air conditioning units, making it a great place to shelter from the midday heat.
The restaurant is clean and the food is tasty and cheap. On the menu youll find continental dishes like tomato and cheese sandwiches, as well as traditional Indian fare, including several varieties of rice, a plethora of curries and the necessary flat bread to gather them up with. Palak Paneer (spinach and goat cheese) and Kashmiri Dum Aloo (potatoes in a yogurt gravy) are particularly good washed down with a cool sweet lassi.
The roof top restaurant has a panoramic view of the fort and blue city.Shivam's restaurant and espresso cafe is quite popular among the tourist.After being in the top guide books of the world for so many years we are personally look after our property to provide better services to our guests.
Shivam's exceptionalism is far reaching. we are one of the few small hotels in India in where one does not have to contend with ants or roaches. Our establishment demonstrates a deep understanding of western comfort.
Recommended by:LP(India 2009)see page 234,lonely planet( Raj),Rough Guide,Le Guide Routard,Geoglobe trotter,inTravel Magazine Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Café Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>