Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 nights to arrival in the hotel
Cancellation of reservation less than 7 nights before arrive – penalty 1 night.
Cancellation in day arrives – penalty 1 night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Each room in the inn has air conditioning, refrigerator, kettle, flat-screen TV connected to cable, wardrobe and of course toilet and shower.
It's possible to order two single beds instead of a double bed, but it must be reserved in advance. Family rooms are two rooms with a connecting door between them - the master bedroom and a nursery.
The rooms which suitable for groups are large rooms and spacious, furnished in comfortable bunk beds.
We offer our guests free Wi-Fi access in the rooms, dry cleaning/laundry services, babysitting, office services, continental breakfast at the cost of 9$ per person, and a 5% reduction for tours/attractions in Eilat.
Free cancellation up to 7 days from the date of arrival.
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival and payment of one night.
In case of no-show, all the reservation will be charged
Check-in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 9 USD per person per day.
A child is friendly.
Nonsmoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>