Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 Days Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Ryokan is located on Muntri Street, which is smacked right in the middle of the Unesco World Heritage territory. The rich influence of culture and heritage of this vicinity adds yet another trait to its personality - a backpacker haven. Sandwiched between the famous barstreets of Penang - Jalan Penang and Lebuh Chulia and surrounded by picture perfect architectural and cultural sites, Ryokan is the perfect accommodation to be for an all round experience. So come on, make a DATE with us, and we'll shower you with the experience of your lifetime. Like our tagline suggests 'You're not a flashpacker if you haven't stayed at Ryokan!' We look forward to seeing you soon.
Things to note:
In order to make your stay safe and pleasurable we ask you kindly to stick to the following house rules:
Check-out time is at 12pm, and check-in is from 2 pm onwards.
If the check-out time of 12 in the afternoon is exceeded you will automatically be booked for another night. We won't be surprised if you like our place so much that you automatically want to stay! No for real, our staff really needs this time to clean the place for the next guests.
Valid identification is required. We only accept national ID cards or drivers license and passport for foreigners.
To make the stay pleasurable for everyone please respect each other's peace, privacy and belongings. Stealing is not cool; karma will knock you right in the head!
Only paying guests can stay overnight. We are happy to welcome visitors of our guests in the bar area but they are only allowed to stay till 11 pm.
Smoking inside Ryokan is strictly prohibited. At the outdoor bar area smoking is allowed.
We're not in a hippie commune or a war zone, absolutely no drugs or weapons allowed! We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the authorities and they don't joke around.
Consumption of alcohol is restricted to the restaurant/cafe. Alcohol abuse must have been fun when you were twelve but by this age? Please drink responsibly.
For health and hygiene reasons we cannot allow pets or animals. There's a Bird Park, Butterfly Farm, Snake Temple and a Botanical Garden filled with cute little monkeys, we advise you to pay them a visit if you do get lonely.
For the same reasons we ask you kindly to keep dorms and public places clean and tidy, pick up after yourself. Our staff is not your mom. We want to be the cleanest hostel you've ever stayed in but for that we need your help!
We have a close relationship with the Salvation Army and any clothes hanging to dry throughout the public area will be donated to them. As will soap, shower gel and maxipads that you leave laying around.
During check-out all items rented from the hostel must be returned. (otherwise your deposit will be forfeited)
Sorry guys but Ryokan is not liable for any damage or loss of your belongings. Please take care of them.
Alright, maybe not a rule but a more a wish: we hope you have a wonderful stay!
We trust everyone to respect our house rules. If for some reason rules are not abided, we reserve the right to take your deposit, expel you from the hostel, charge you for any caused damage resulting in loss of income, or call the authorities. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>