Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Royal Panorama is situated at a vintage place providing you with an idyllic experience of the glory that was once the Kingdom of Jodhpur. Royal Panorama with a comfortable stay with air-conditioned rooms has all the modern amenities yet serviced by traditional Rajasthani hospitality.
From the Kadi Sogra - Pearl Millet Pancakes with yoghurt curry to the famous Gatte ki Sabzi - Bengal Gram dumplings in a savoury curry not to forget Dal Bati Churma - Roasted wheat balls dipped in ghee and served with lentil soup. For those interested in non-vegetarian dishes of Rajasthan we have Lal Maas- mutton curry coloured with the red chillies of Mathania and Safed Maas- mutton in a gravy of yoghurt cream and dried fruits. Come. Stay. Eat. Experience. Enjoy.
1. 24 hours check in
2. check out before 10:00
3. Child over 11 years old will be considered as adault.
4. Extra bed upon request Rs. 500 per person, per night.
5. Cash only upon check in.
6. No pets allowd. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>