Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located inside the historical Castle of Kruje, just 20 meters far from the tower and 40 meters far from the National Museum Gjergj Kastrioti Scanderbeg.. It is an old renovated family place. We are also near the two main museums of Kruje, which are the ethnographic Museum and the Scanderbeg Museum.
We offer two living rooms available for a common use. The breakfast is free when you book a room. There is a common outdoor terrace with a nice view on the mountain and the city of Kruje. Each room here will provide you with a TV. There is also a dining table. Featuring a shower, shared bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy city view and garden view from the room. Extras include a washing machine, a fireplace and a sofa.
Rooms Emiliano Policies & Conditions:
Check in time starts at 13 pm
Check out time is from 11 am
Payment types:only cash upon arrival
Cancellation policy: 3 days
Parking is free in front of the rooms.
Suitable for all (no age restriction).
Reception is open all the day.
We can pick you up at the bus station.
If needed, other beds can be added in a room for children or groups. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>