Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The rooms and apartments of the Romeo and Juliet are set in a 17th century palace, which is well indicated on the maps and in the texts, dating 1839, which are kept in the State Archives. The corridor walls and some areas in the rooms are still authentic from back in those days and have been redesigned in a more modern and functional context, with all available comforts, as well as being as eco- friendly as possible.
The first part of the building, was bought in 1992 by Andrea who then, in 1999, met a Canadian traveller Susan, who lives in the US. She was exploring this “not so known” part of the city and wandered down Via S. Giovanni in Valle then, astonished by the calmness and the beauty of the landscape, asked Andrea if there was a B&B in the area. This meeting gave birth to the idea of offering hospitality at first with the name “Casa del Duca”, then changed to “Romeo & Juliet apartments”.
Today, we have introduced many innovations to satisfy our guests including water and electricity eco sustainable services, the sanitizing of all areas, an en suite Turkish bath and Netflix entertainment. We would like to implement a lot more and look forward to listening to your suggestions too!
The colours in our rooms have been chosen to recall delightful phases of days in Verona: at dawn, our yellow room surrounds our guests with an intense and vivid light which transmits energy for the whole day. The balcony in the red room, allows our guests to enjoy the stunning sunset which embraces the hill of Castel S. Pietro with its warm beams. At night, the blue room is ideal to cuddle up and enjoy the warm and relaxing steam of the en suite Turkish bath. All of our guests can relax on the internal terrace from dawn to dusk, enjoying a drink or simply perceiving the peace and quiet of a place immersed in green and nature.
Every year, Susan comes to see us and honours us with her friendship to relive these moments and always has some new guests to whom she introduces us. College students, American families, all of whom can live and breathe the centuries of history and charm of Verona along with the Italian Lifestyle… so here new stories are created, soon to be happily told alongside others!
Romeo Giulietta Rooms Apartments Turkish Bath Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5.00 EUR per person per stay
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 22:00
No pets allowed
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>