Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
What a better way to start your day with an early morning surf session at world famous Echo Beach, Rhythm & Rumble is located in the heart of the echo beach area, only taking less than 5 minutes to walk, or for the surfing students, we also provide our free transport!
Followed by some yoga in a professional class before ending the day with some kick-boxing taught by our masters? The point is, when it comes to activities we have it all.
Our capsule beds are undeniably the best in it's class. We ensure that every guest has total privacy in a cozy and beautifully designed capsule with full amenities such as international power sockets, design bed-lighting and ample storage for guests' personal belongings.
Rhythm & Rumble Policies:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment is due in full on check-in. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival. A 3% Credit Card Bank Processing Fee is applicable to any card payments
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working period: 24 hours.
Prices on website do not include 15.5% government taxes & Service Charge, Charges to be paid upon check-in at the property. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Salle de sport
- Local à bagages
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>