Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel 14 days before will be free of charges else full charges of deposit
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please take note that guests will be arranged randomly according to room availability. It might be arranged on a different floor/block but still in the same building.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Only 3 km driving distance from KLCC to the apartment! It is not walkable but the apartment can be accessed through public railways LRT and KTM which only 5min walking distance. By public railways, you may access to the most tourist attractions and shopping centres.
The apartment features views of the garden, air-conditioned guestrooms, consist of a separate living room with sofa, a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and a fridge. En suite bathrooms offer a hairdryer, hot shower facilities and free toiletries.
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
Check in from: 3 pm
Check out before: 11 am
Reception time: 3pm-11pm
Payment on arrival: cash or credit card
Tax included in room rate
Breakfast not included
No smoking in room but have smoking area
Child friendly: free of charge if below 2 years old Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de sport
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Café Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>